Best Commercial Air Purifier in India (Delhi)
Atlanta Healthcare Air Purifier is the pioneer in introducing portable & ceiling-mount commercial air purifiers which are customizable as per the requirement & come with medical-grade filters. Equipped with iCluster technology & higher CADR, it is the best commercial air purifier in India, Delhi.
How to differentiate between a commercial air purifier & a residential air purifier?
Commercial air purifiers are big in size & are designed to purify the air for large spaces like:
- Cinema halls
- Smoke rooms
- Large reception areas
- Server rooms
- Institutions & commercial buildings
- IVF labs
- Large ICUs
- Schools & universities
- Manufacturing units
- & more
Commercial air purifiers come with high CADR allowing the machine to purify impure air in large areas within a few minutes.
The design of a commercial air purifier is also different from a residential air purifier. Residential air purifiers are designed to be kept on tables, stools, or even on floors but for commercial air purifiers, ceiling mount commercial air purifiers are the best.
In certain industries, such as hospitality, portable commercial machines are extremely helpful. With the ability to cover multiple rooms and be easily moved to where they are needed, one machine can be incredibly useful. So, we came up with a portable solution too.
Advantages of portable / ceiling mount commercial air purifiers like Atlanta Healthcare Pure Zone 1001
- Easily fit in the ceiling or can be portable
- Atlanta Healthcare commercial air purifier absorbs the impure air in a very effective way
- Provide the circulation of purified air in a better way
- Easy to maintain
- Can cover large areas very efficiently
Benefits of Atlanta Healthcare Pure Zone 1001 commercial air purifier
As per the United States Environmental Protection Agency air cleaners /purifiers can reduce airborne contaminants including viruses, molds, bacteria, dust, infection, etc. in a building or small space when used properly.
- Medical-grade filters block 99.99% of pollution particles
- Eliminates harmful chemicals, smoke, and gases found in offices
- Generates air vitamins to tackle stale air produced by ACs
- Cutting-edge i-Cluster Technology with unmatched up to 10-stage i-Cluster Filtration
- Can be customized for specific application use case
- Heavy-duty commercial portable / ceiling air purifier
- Electrostatic air cleaner
- ULPA filtration Technology
- Multiple commercial application uses
- Higher CADR – 550 m3 /hr
- Remote controlled
- Auto restart in case of power failure
Are customized solutions available & why it is necessary?
Yes, our commercial air purifier Pure Zone 1001 can be customized as per the application. Customization is required & is in fact a very helpful feature when we talk about commercial air purifiers.
Here we are providing a few examples of how & why customized commercial air purifiers are efficient & effective:
Commercial air purifier for smoking room & cigarette smoke
These commercial air purifiers will be customized to absorb cigarette smoke, smell & toxins present in the smoke which makes Atlanta Healthcare Commercial Air Purifiers the best choice for smoking rooms & cigarette smoke.
Commercial air purifier for hotels
Here we need a commercial air purifier that could efficiently absorb smoke, odour, carbon dioxide, VOCs, mildew, VOCs, viruses & bacteria.
Commercial air purifier for hospitals
For hospitals & clinics, the prevention of their patients, guests & medical staff from cross-infection, viruses & bacteria is the top priority.
Thus, a commercial air purifier must be equipped with medical-grade filters which can efficiently remove:
- Harmful chemicals
With the help of customized solutions, you can keep check on:
- Surgical site infection
- Viral, fungal, or bacterial infections
- Cross infection
- Bad odour
Atlanta Healthcare Pure Zone 1001 commercial air purifier is designed to be highly customized as per the application.
Commercial air purifier for Restaurants
Air pollutants found in restaurants can come from a variety of sources. The most common source is the kitchen, where cooking can release a variety of pollutants into the air.
These pollutants can include particulate matter, carbon monoxide, nitrogen dioxide, and sulfur dioxide.
Another common source of air pollution in restaurants is the use of cleaning products.
Many cleaning products contain volatile organic compounds (VOCs) that can be released into the air when they are used. VOCs can cause a variety of health problems, including respiratory irritation and eye irritation.
The primary concern of every restaurateur is that their guests must not feel suffocated while dining out in their restaurant.
Suffocation could be due to the smell & smoke of the food served on the tables or could be due to the crowd. On busy days when restaurants are full of guests, the level of carbon dioxide could reach a higher level which can make guests uneasy.
Pure Zone 1001 commercial air purifier can take care of the problem very effectively in the following ways:
- With higher CADR circulation of purified & fresh air is at an optimal level
- Absorbs carbon dioxide, smoke & smell making the indoors clean, fresh & smell free
- Guests can feel fresh due to low level of carbon dioxide
- Pollutants released from the kitchen can be handled easily
Commercial air purifier for offices & institutions
Source of pollution in offices:
Sick Building Syndrome (SBS)
Sick building syndrome (SBS) is a condition that can affect office workers and occupants of other types of buildings. The symptoms of SBS include headaches, fatigue, dizziness, nausea, and difficulty concentrating.
These symptoms are often caused by exposure to indoor air pollutants, such as mold or chemical fumes. SBS is thought to be caused by a combination of factors, including poor ventilation, humidity levels, and temperature extremes.
Poor air circulation
Indoor air pollution is a serious problem in many office buildings due to the lack of proper ventilation. This can lead to a variety of health problems for employees, including respiratory infections, headaches, and fatigue.
In some cases, indoor air pollution can even be deadly.
There are a number of factors that contribute to indoor air pollution in offices.
- First, many office buildings are designed with energy efficiency in mind, which means that they don't have proper ventilation systems.
- Second, office furniture and carpeting can off-gas harmful chemicals into the air.
- Level of carbon dioxide is also found much higher in offices due to lack of ventilation.
- Finally, cleaning products and other chemicals used in the office can also pollute the air.
- With high accuracy, it removes pollutants, microorganisms, and other harmful particles from the air.
- Absorbs pollen, smoke, and dust particles.
- Cleans indoor air of bad odours, cooking fumes, and other pollutants.
- Removes fine air pollutants as small as 0.3 microns.
- As a result of the air purification process, allergens, viruses, bacteria, and volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are destroyed, providing complete protection from air particulates.
Atlanta Healthcare commercial air purifiers can save you from adverse health effects by providing you with perfect air purifying solutions.
With its self-contained design and retrofit into the fall ceiling (a portable option is available too), the Pure Zone 1001 air purifier can be used for both residential and industrial applications.
The unit does not require ductwork and is a self-contained unit. A purification efficiency of 99.99% is achieved with iCluster technology that removes suspended particulates, pollen, dust, germs, and infection-causing microbes.
This device catalyzes and decomposes harmful gases (SOx, H2S, NH3), retrains the activation of viruses, and has a UV light filter to sterilize the air up to 97.5%.
Atlanta Healthcare Pure Zone 1001 commercial air purifier is the best choice when you are searching for commercial air purifiers in India.