Shipping & Return Policy
- Shipment of goods for each confirmed order shall be made within 48 hours except holidays.
- All shipments shall be made through courier partners.
- For the Delhi-NCR region, hand delivery shall be made subject to exigencies; Else courier shall be used
Warranty / Return Policy
- Atlanta Healthcare warrants that Air Purifiers sold are free from original defects in design, material, and workmanship for 12 months from the date of purchase. Warranty shall not be applicable for any consumable e.g. Filters OR if the product is purchased from unauthorized sources.
- In case of any manufacturing defect in the product, the product will be repaired/replaced by Atlanta Healthcare at no charge to the Customer (if in the warranty period)
- Atlanta Healthcare also claims full responsibility for incorrectly shipped items. However, it is the Customer’s responsibility to review and inspect all goods received in a timely manner to check for any errors in the shipment. The customer has five (5) days from the invoice date to make a claim. Incorrectly shipped products can be returned to Atlanta Healthcare at no cost to the Customer.
- For each warranty/return claims, Atlanta Healthcare will verify with the Original Invoice submitted by the Customer. No warranty/return claim shall be entertained in the absence of Original Invoice
- Except in the case of defective items, all eligible items must be returned in like new and re-sellable condition.
- If the product(s) returned is found to be without defect and like new, Atlanta Healthcare has the option to send it back to the Customer, or accept it for return with a 25% re-stocking fee deducted from the credit to be issued. The credit may be applied to the account with us or paid by cheque.
- If the product(s) is found to be without defect(s) but not in a re-sellable condition, previously installed or found to be not working due to mistreatment, improper handling or poor installation we will return it to the customer and charge for the return freight. We will not accept these items for return or issue a credit.
- Pollution masks and respirators come under the category of hygiene products and accordingly have a NO Return Policy.
- On occasions, there could be some design variation due to continuous development, improvement and innovation in the products.