5 Quick Tips For Keeping Your Lungs Clean
You take various measures to stay as healthy as you can be. You are keen about your diet, jog regularly to stay fit and consult doctor from time to time to prevent body disorders.
Have you ever thought about cleaning your lungs?
Yes, this is one of the most effective ways to keep fit and live long. Colon cleansing and liver cleansing is what most people implement to keep themselves fit but lung cleaning is another measure you should take to have a more active life. Here are discussed top five ways to clean your lungs that you can implement right this instant and go an extra mile in keeping them healthier.
- Quit smoking – this has been a sensitive point of discussion for over a hundred years, if not long. We all are fully aware of toxic effects of smoking, so there is no mean to go back to the same conversation and waste time. What is needed, just give up smoking and save your lungs from further damage. This will not only strengthen your body but also help people around you to keep fit. Tar and other lethal chemicals which are deposited on your lungs cause terrible damage to it, so removal of them is also necessary which we will discuss in our next point given below.
- Perform lungs cleaning exercise – there are various lungs cleaning exercises which you can perform to help dislodge tar from your lungs. One is, getting outside and breathing fresh, clean air. Jogging/running is another way to strengthen your lungs. If you have shallow breathing, avoid it at once. Try deep breathing exercise for once or twice a day and feel the changes. These exercises can be a great aid towards healthier life, even if you are not a smoker.
- Regular exercise and workout: When you exercise, your heart beats faster and your lungs work harder. Your body needs more oxygen to fuel your muscles. Your lungs step up their activity to deliver that oxygen while expelling additional carbon dioxide.According to a recent article, during exercise, your breathing increases from about 15 times a minute to about 0 to 60 times a minute. That’s why it’s important to regularly do aerobic exercise that gets you breathing hard.
- Eat food that clean your lungs – dietary changes can help reduce tar from your lungs. There are certain edible items which you can include into regular diet to promote healthy lung function. Pistachio, cayenne pepper, plantain leaf and many more are said to contain elements beneficial not only for tar reduction but also for reducing risk of cancer and other respiratory problems like congestion, irritation and sore throat.
- Castor oil pack for lungs cleansing – castor oil pack is believed to draw toxins out of lungs, if placed on the chest. It stimulates lymphatic circulation and waste elimination. You can also go for this inexpensive method to break congestion in the chest.
- Reduce indoor air pollution – keeping your indoors clean is one of the most important health measures you should take. Here we are talking about the air we breathe indoors. In the light of the fact that indoor air is four to five times more polluted than the air outside, this becomes all necessary to maintain good indoor air quality for health and lives of your family. Proper ventilation and using a good quality Air Purifier are the ways that may serve the purpose. While proper ventilation will allow fresh air to come in, an air purifier will eliminate over thousand species of molds and microbes which trigger asthma, allergy and other respiratory infections. Moreover if you use Air Conditioners then the Air Purifier is a must as studies suggest that quality of air circulated inside air conditioned rooms is worst read more…